Are you this annoying Finish sauna user who...
- Leaves the doors half open because is too hot?
- Leave the doors open for your mate?
- Comes in and out every 1 min?
- Pours the whole bottle of water on herself.
- Doesn't take a shower before?
The dry sauna is fantastic. Regular users benefit from:
- Enhanced Muscle Recovery
- Heart Health
- Enhanced Lung Volume
- Mental Relaxation
But for any of above adaptations to occur, the sauna has to be hot. And it has to be dry. And you need to spend at least 10 min inside.